Total System Services, Inc. (TSS) Forms $89.73 Double Top; B2W COMPANHIA GLOBAL DO VAREJO ORDINARY (BZWHF) Sellers Decreased By 83.12% Their Shorts

Total System Services, Inc. (TSS) formed double top with $92.42 target or 3.00% above today’s $89.73 share price. Total System Services, Inc. (TSS) has $16.31B valuation. The stock decreased 0.15% or $0.13 during the last trading session, reaching $89.73. About 145,331 shares traded. Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) has risen 9.69% since March 15, 2017 and is uptrending. It has underperformed by 7.01% the S&P500.

B2W COMPANHIA GLOBAL DO VAREJO ORDINARY (OTCMKTS:BZWHF) had a decrease of 83.12% in short interest. BZWHF’s SI was 3,900 shares in March as released by FINRA. Its down 83.12% from 23,100 shares previously. It closed at $6.587695 lastly. It is down 0.00% since March 15, 2017 and is . It has underperformed by 16.70% the S&P500.

Among 31 analysts covering Total System Services (NYSE:TSS), 18 have Buy rating, 1 Sell and 12 Hold. Therefore 58% are positive. Total System Services has $102.0 highest and $44 lowest target. $81.57’s average target is -9.09% below currents $89.73 stock price. Total System Services had 105 analyst reports since July 21, 2015 according to SRatingsIntel. Jefferies maintained it with “Hold” rating and $73 target in Monday, October 30 report. The stock of Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) earned “Buy” rating by Citigroup on Wednesday, September 14. The stock of Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) earned “Buy” rating by Cowen & Co on Friday, January 12. The firm has “Outperform” rating given on Friday, May 6 by Cowen & Co. The company was maintained on Wednesday, October 25 by Robert W. Baird. The stock of Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) has “Buy” rating given on Tuesday, January 23 by RBC Capital Markets. Robert W. Baird maintained the stock with “Buy” rating in Thursday, January 18 report. The company was maintained on Wednesday, October 25 by Citigroup. As per Thursday, December 28, the company rating was maintained by Susquehanna. The firm has “Sell” rating given on Wednesday, April 13 by Goldman Sachs.

Investors sentiment decreased to 1.09 in 2017 Q3. Its down 0.02, from 1.11 in 2017Q2. It fall, as 27 investors sold Total System Services, Inc. shares while 149 reduced holdings. 54 funds opened positions while 142 raised stakes. 136.72 million shares or 0.41% less from 137.29 million shares in 2017Q2 were reported. Amp Capital Limited has invested 0.05% in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Victory, a Ohio-based fund reported 33,529 shares. Ubs Asset Mngmt Americas has invested 0.04% in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). 12,478 were accumulated by Norinchukin Retail Bank The. Fjarde Ap holds 40,748 shares or 0.05% of its portfolio. New Jersey-based Prudential Financial Inc has invested 0.11% in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Atria Invs Limited Liability Co owns 9,325 shares or 0.03% of their US portfolio. Moreover, United Automobile Association has 0.13% invested in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) for 661,711 shares. Crestpoint Capital Mgmt Limited Liability Co holds 0.59% or 20,300 shares in its portfolio. Rmb Cap Ltd Liability Com reported 34,032 shares. Oppenheimer Asset Management stated it has 8,488 shares or 0.01% of all its holdings. National Bank Of New York Mellon Corp invested in 0.03% or 1.41M shares. Peak6 Invests Limited Partnership stated it has 0% of its portfolio in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Dnb Asset Mgmt As holds 0.02% or 17,336 shares. Cibc Asset Management owns 21,412 shares or 0.01% of their US portfolio.

Analysts await Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) to report earnings on April, 24. They expect $0.93 earnings per share, up 17.72% or $0.14 from last year’s $0.79 per share. TSS’s profit will be $169.00 million for 24.12 P/E if the $0.93 EPS becomes a reality. After $0.77 actual earnings per share reported by Total System Services, Inc. for the previous quarter, Wall Street now forecasts 20.78% EPS growth.

Free Email Newsletter

Enter your email address below to get the latest news and analysts’ ratings for your stocks with our free daily email newsletter:



 

Recent Posts